Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snowing In Chattaboogie

Check it ya'll, it's snowing here. The first good snow since we moved here last January. I'm sure it will not last long, but it is nice to see. Winter mainly consists of cold temps with sucky cold rain. I was unsure how far that global warming phenomenon had gone. People go nuts around here when it snows, if that is what you call it. Folks rush to the grocery to buy all of the bread and milk they can get their hands on. The last thing I would want if I was snowed in would be a milk sandwich. Southerners are a bit strange like that, but they do hold the door for you at public places. I do like that.


I found this cool photo of my boy Gunnar. He loves to mountain bike...and raise utter hell. From a cold weekend at Mulberry Gap. I love that place. We had so much fun. I think that everyone should stop by and ride that section of the Pinhoti Trail. Plus they make some of the best fried chicken I have had. That may be the best meal you can eat after a long day on the bike. Just my opinion. Desiree had a good weekend there too. Nice photo of her rocking down the singletrack.

No comments: