Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good things come to those who wait

I have been meaning to get an open line of communication established for some time now and here it is. Finally I might add. While encouraging many folks to use the wonders of the web, I have avoided this avenue like the plague. Not because I did not think it would be useful, amusing or strictly a complete waste of time, but what would I even be able to bring to the blog table. I spend much of my time each day pounding away on the keys promoting bicycle frames and all things Lynskey Performance, the last thing I usually want to do after work is more work. Not to mention, there are many racer friends of mine out there that keep us all up-to-date on the latest race happenings and recaps on their blogs. The end result is still unclear, but I hope to bridge the gap between bicycle racing and the development, design, R&D and promotion of bicycles. I expect there to be a mixed bag of race oriented chatter and some musings about the in's and out's of working in the bike industry. All we can do is see how it goes.

No comments: