Monday, December 17, 2007

The Holidaze are here

It seems that the holidays have taken over and I am now on auto-pilot. I just show up where I am supposed to, eat whatever is presented to me and open whatever someone gives me. Not a bad thing, just has become somewhat mindless. I have a large extended family and my wife has one that is even larger...she is one of 50+ grandchildren...that is math that I can not do. It has seriously cut into my riding time, at least on the weekends. Lately I have been shopping, shipping, driving and visiting instead of riding. We have been keeping the night riding alive and that has been great.

Speaking of night riding, it appears that this week will be adding Thursday night to the mix. I knew it was a good idea, now we will have to see it through. Tomorrow is Tuesday and that means I bail out of the office like Fred Flintstone when the whistle blows, race home in traffic to meet up with the fellas at 6PM. Get home around 10 or so, eat, shower and sleep. Nice and simple, just like I like it. Now I get to pull the same routine on Thursday as well. I am already very excited.

Going to make up on some serious riding time while I am home for Christmas...a few days off will certainly help make that happen.

No comments: